The book sale has been opened!
Yes, that’s right: The book sale for the second semester has been opened again. This means that you can order your books as an ODIOM member. With a discount!
You can order your books by:
- Log in on the memberspage (leden.odiom.nl)
- Look for ‘verenigingsstukken’
- Click at the bottom of the page on ‘Boekenverkoop’
- Open the PDF
Study and career
Do you want to order your books? Think about the following:
- You are getting a discount as an ODIOM member on the books you buy via our webshop.
- ODIOM organizes two book sales each year: The first one before the start of the academic year and the second one before the start of the second semester.
- The books in the store are meant for the second semester of academic year 2022-2023 (blok 2a en 2b)
- Some books in the webshop can be ordered both new or as second-hand books. If an book is available as an second-hand book, it will be indicated on the page of the specific book.
- Check whether you already own some of the books in the list or not (Sometimes this is already indicated, but you remain responsible).
- You can choose to have your textbooks delivered at home or at the ODIOM-hok. You will get a message when your books are delivered. Note that ODIOM is not responsible for your books. Therefore we recommend that you have them delivered at home!
Take a look on the website of the RUG: Studie guides
You can return your order free of charge within 14 days after delivery. You can also cancel your order for free.
Note! We expect you to pick up your books if you order them and deliver them to ODIOM. You are responsible for the books you order. Check always which books you select and if you really need them for your classes!
Frequently asked questions
I got a message that my order will be delayed and that I can check the status of my order via Studystore, but it says nothing when I log in on Studystore.
That’s right! You ordered your books via ODIOM. You need to log in via the book sale page of ODIOM to check the status of your order.
I didn’t receive a confirmation mail. Is everything allright?
Yes, it likely is. Send an E-mail to us with your last name and the date you ordered your books. We will check if the order came through.
How do I know what books I need?
You can look them up in the study guides. Click on your year and your specialization. It is indicated what books you need for each subject. You can always mail if you have any further questions.
The books in the study guide do not match the ODIOM book lists. What do I do now?
This can happen. Teachers sometimes change the literature during the year, because some books are no longer printed, are sold out or because of different reasons. You can always mail if there are any uncertainties.
Why is the ISBN number given by ODIOM not the same as the ISBN number given by the RUG?
The RUG provides us with a list of books, including the 10-digit ISBN. Unfortunately we can’t work with that, therefore we convert the 10-digit ISBN into a 13-digit ISBN. These are different, but correspond with the same book.
Where can I pick up the books?
You can pick up the books at the faculty. You will receive further information by email.
I can’t pick up my books at the given time. What do I do know?
You have to pick up the books during the book sale. Send an email if you can’t pick them up.
Do you have any further questions? Please contact us (book committee) via email@example.com. We will happily answer your questions.