ODIOM considers the well-being of students very important. You will find more information about this on this page.
There are two confidential counselors within the board of ODIOM. Rosa and Tim are there for you and always offer a listening ear.
Contact details ODIOM confidential advisers:
Rosa van Kempen // firstname.lastname@example.org // 063773720
Tim Terpstra // email@example.com // 0619481089
You can also contact someone in other ways if you experience (mental) problems:
- Are you experiencing a problem as a student and do you not know where to go to? Then you can call or email the independent ombudsperson. Click here for more information.
- The Student Service Center offers various ways of help during your student days. You can come here to attend various workshops and they also have student psychologists available to you. For more information click here.
- Are you experiencing problems with your studies, or do you have questions? You will find more information about this via this page.
- Wake Up Student has Student Coaches who offer psychological help and coaching for students around common challenges:- Psychological complaints such as stress, fear of failure, sadness or low concentration;- Effective studying such as planning, exam approach or mind mapping;- Study choice for career orientation;
– Finding a balance between study and student life for motivation, purpose and personal development.
So do not stay unnecessarily long with the same challenges and enter into a free introductory meeting as a member without any obligation. You can visit within a week.
Feel free to visit the site www.wakeupstudent.nl for further information or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.